Friday, February 4, 2011

Yawn.

The week that was.  Tired tired tired.  I'm running Napa Valley Marathon in a few weeks and I don't really feel like a runner right now...which isn't necessarily a good thing when one is a few weeks outside the date of a marathon.  But there you go.

This week in summation: 21.1 on Saturday. Around 7 on Tuesday (4.5 of that at 6:45 pace); 6.5 (or so) on Wed.@7:25 pace; and today...8.6 at about 7:19 pace.  The jpg for today's route is posted here.  I basically feel like crap but the pace of the runs seem to be coming down.  That's good.   This weekend's run(s)?  Dunno for tomorrow.  Depends on how motivated I am.  Sunday?  Well I signed up for the Davis Stampede Half-Marathon.  Intend to run 3 in advance and 3 post giving 19 for the day.  The Davis Stampede is a pretty well run event. I did it last year and clocked the slowest 10K time of my adult life and somehow managed to be in the top-3 in my age group....which basically says the following: good runners run the half. 

Well I have no creativity in my bones right now.  So I'll STFU.

Out. B

1 comment:

  1. You don't have any creativity because you are tired from all that running....LOL

    ReplyDelete